Supchucks Presents Time Capsule! A Weekly Podcast For Your Entertainment…
Each week, Eric, Kayla, and occasionally some friends will open various different Time Capsules from the past.
This Week’s Episode: Ovaries Before Brovaries
- Film: 1994 – The Player
- Video Games: 2003 – Postal 2 (PC)
- TV: 2009 – Parks and Recreation
- Music: 1987 – David Bowie – “Let’s Dance”
Our concept: we open a Time Capsule from different years in four categories: TV, Film, Video Games, and Music. Whatever saw a release date, a premiere, or a finale this week back in the random years our computers select, we will give you a little history on the title, give a little commentary, and try our best to entertain you.
If you enjoy this podcast please give us a review and subscribe. That way you can catch our weekly episodes. If you really enjoyed it, consider donating to our Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/supchucks
Subscribers to our podcast will receive special gifts you can’t get anywhere else.
- A monthly video of Kayla and Eric playing one of the Time Capsule Video Games
- Commentary for one of the Movies or TV shows we discuss
- And more!
Check back next week for the next awesome episode of Supchucks Presents Time Capsule